Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do You Know What 6 Yards of Mulch Looks Like?

This is 6 yards of mulch, delivered to my driveway bright and early on Friday morning. And by the end of day, completely moved to various parts of my lawn - circling trees, in my flower beds, along my back retaining wall. Finally, my yard is headed to the park-like setting I've always wanted.


Yesterday we rested, while M finished grouting his bathroom floor. (We do know how to have fun, eh?)


And for Mother's Day, we visited K at First Watch and enjoyed a nice lunch before heading to a stroll through the mall for a new watch battery.


Tonight, more resting. My legs are all worn out, not to mention my arms, back, and the sliver in my hand. But it's all good - the yard is on the way to being beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you do that just by yourself?

Unknown said...

Did you do this by yourself? I am havnig that much delivered and it seems intimidating